Please read through our terms and conditions carefully as when you shop with Your MMA you are bound by them. If you do not agree with any part of the terms and conditions you must not use this web site.
We reserve the right to edit, or refuse any submitted club details without explanation. Please ensure you correctly fill in the submission form and provide a suitable club image/logo. Any pixelated images will be deleted.
Methods of payment
We accept card payments both online and over the telephone. All online payment details are validated and processed by Protx who use the very latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. However, since no credit card details are held on our website you will have to enter your card details every time you place an order with us. The cards we accept are Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro & Solo.
Verified & Secure
Our site is verified as being authentic and secure through THAWTE.
Please rest assured your privacy is a priority to us and we will not release any customer information to third parties. By ordering with us you will automatically be added to our e-mail list and will be sent ‘e-shots’ unless otherwise requested.
We aim to despatch all orders within the same day if ordered before 12.00pm (Monday to Friday). Orders placed after 12pm or on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, will be despatched the next working day.
Items can only be despatched the same day if “in stock” is stated for the item/s when in the Shopping Basket. If “not currently in stock but we have stock on order” is stated please allow up to 21 days for delivery, if “out of stock” is stated please contact us for an approximate date when the item will be re-stocked.
All goods sent within the UK are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class or Recorded Signed For. Delivery time for Royal Mail 1st Class/Recorded Signed For is approx 3 – 5 working days. Orders sent via Royal Mail Recorded Signed For do require a signature upon delivery, if no one is available at your delivery address to sign for the package a card will be left by Royal Mail and it is then the customers responsibility to collect the package from the location indicated by Royal Mail. You must collect your package within 5 working days or it will be returned to sender and the postage costs will have to be paid again by the customer to re-send the package.
European orders are sent via Royal Mail Standard Airmail this usually takes 7 – 21 working days but can sometimes take longer as no specific delivery time for Airmail is given by Royal Mail.. Unfortunately we do not ship outside of the European Union at this time.
If your order is returned to us for failure to collect/sign for, we will unfortunately have to apply a second delivery charge before your order can be dispatched again.
Returns & Exchange Policy
At Your MMA we want you to be totally happy with everything you purchase from us but if for any reason a Your MMA product does not meet your expectations, simply return the item(s) to us in its original packaging and unused condition within 14 days of the despatch date. We will then provide you with a merchandise exchange, credit or refund. Please include a cover note along with your customer I.D. number & date of placing order or simply a copy of our original invoice to you. It is very helpful to us if you indicate what the problem is and whether you require an exchange, credit or refund.
Shipping charges are not refunded. All extra shipping costs for exchanges are to be paid by the customer. We advise that customers send all returns via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery as it is the customers responsability to return items to us and no refund/exchange can be given if we do not receive your return due to it being lost in the post.
If you suspect any item/s you receive is faulty please return it to us immediately so the item can be inspected, some items may need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection and this process can take up to 21 days, if your item/s is found to be faulty we will provide you with an exact exchange, where this is not possible we may offer you a similar product or a refund. Please send all returns to the address below.
Items received after 14 days or items that are not returned in the original condition and packaging cannot be refunded/credited/posted back to the customer.
Please send your returns to:
31 Bretton Street
You will be contacted by e-mail/telephone to confirm we have received your return and to obtain payment details for the return postage costs if you are exchanging the returned item/s. If you have returned the item/s for a refund we will confirm the amount and date of refund with you. We do not send copy refunds by post, but are quite happy to oblige if you send us a stamped addressed envelope.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Unless specified, the promoter of all competitions across this website is Your MMA.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Only one entry per person. Users who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified.
- All entry instructions for each competition form part of these terms and conditions.
- No proof of purchase necessary.
- Employees of Your MMA, its subsidiaries or related companies, their relatives and representatives or agents from partner companies or intermediaries are not allowed to enter any of the competitions listed here. Proxy entries are not permitted.
- Unless stated, competitions winners will be determined by a random draw from the correct answers received, within 72 hours of the stated closing date.
- There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
- Prizes of tickets to cancelled or curtailed events may not be valid for re-scheduled dates.
- Prizes do not include provision for travel, accommodation or any other expenses unless explicitly specified in the prize.
- Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
- In the event of a tie in games or competitions, a random draw may be conducted to determine an overall winner or a tie-break question may be used.
- Your MMA reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
- Winner(s) may be obliged to take part in publicity associated with winning a prize.
- The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.